Occupation Search Results
Licensing Requirements

License Title:



An annual commercial feed license is required for any person or business that manufactures or distributes commercial feed in/into Wisconsin. This includes manufacturers or distributors located outside of Wisconsin who distribute commercial feed into Wisconsin, as well as any person or business that manufactures or distributes pet treats in/into Wisconsin. Licensees are also required to complete and submit annual tonnage reports and pay fees of 25 cents per ton of feed distributed in /into Wisconsin during the previous calendar year.

The licenses are annual (March 1 - Feb 28/29.) Renewals are mailed in January along with a tonnage report for sales made in the preceding year.

revised 01/11

Licensing Authority:
WI Dept of Agriculture, Trade & Consumer Protection
Division of Food Safety
2811 Agriculture Drive
P.O. Box 8911
Madison, WI 53708-8911
(608)224-4683   (608)224-4710 fax


Occupation Profile
WORKnet is moving! We have developed a new site to house the data and resources currently available on WORKnet. Visit Wisconomy.com to start using our new, interactive tools and resources. WORKnet will be transitioned to WisConomy in the fall of 2018. Please email or contact us with any questions.
Wisconsin.gov E-Government Portal
  American Job Center Banner

Home | Contact Us | About Us | Legal | Help | What's New | Site Map
Department of Workforce Development
  The information on this site is updated regularly. The same search run at another time may produce different results.