Publications: County Profiles
2011 County Workforce Profiles of Wisconsin
The County Workforce Profiles, provide snapshots of the labor market in every Wisconsin county.
Each profile includes analysis of the:
- county's current and projected population dynamics,
- effects population has on the labor force,
- county's industries and employers,
- occupational patterns within industries, and
- average wages, and of total personal income.
Select a Profile from the drop down list or click on the map.
The County Profiles require Adobe Acrobat Reader.
You can download the Adobe Acrobat Reader here.
County profiles from 2001 through 2009
are available from Wisconsin Digital Archive website.(http://www.wistatedocuments.org) Link leaves this site.
2011 Methodology and Data Sources
Sign-up for email notification of newly released data from OEA.
Some of the data in the County Workforce Profiles is available in a spreadsheet. Please note that
this spreadsheet is updated more often than the profiles are, so its contents will not be the same as county profiles' content.